Corresponding perfectly with Spring Break, might I add.
1. Ravens hire Gary Kubiak/Rick Dennison as oc/o-line coach - I always thought the texans had an excellent offense under Kubiak. Very well designed plays. This is a slam dunk hire at OC in my opinion.
now to rank the HC hires
1. Bucs - Lovie Smith - Perfect combination of credibility and personality to take over for Schiano
2. Vikings - Mike Zimmer - very solid hire with an excellent track record. Good fit or something.
3. Browns- Mike Pettine - Just because he wasn’t the first choice or 2nd or 3rd or 4th doesn’t mean he’s a bad one.
4. Redskins- Jay Gruden - I liked Jay on Hard knocks and I think he did a good job developing Andy Dalton.
5. Titans - Ken Whisenhunt - why did Ken choose Tennessee over Detroit? Bad look for Detroit.
6. Lions- Jim Caldwell - bland hire, classic hire of the nice calm guy following up the crazy, intense guy
7. Texans- Bill O’Brien - Texans had probably the most appealing opening this offseason and O’Brien did do a good job with Penn State. I’m just biased against anyone out of the Belichick tree. He’s not coming to Houston with Tom Brady.